BE SOBER, BE ALERT
A Topical Study of the Enemy
This is an outline of a sermon preached at Pioneer Bible Church on March 20, 2022.
- Genesis 3:14-15; Job 1:6-7; 2:1-2; Colossians 1:12-14; 1 Peter 5:6-11; Revelation 20:7-10
Some of Satan’s Schemes:
- Accusation (Job 1:6-12; Revelation 12:7-11)
- Temptation (Matthew 4:3; 1 Thessalonians 3:5)
- Murder (John 8:44; 1 John 3:15 – Hatred is murder)
- Lies (John 8:44; Genesis 3)
How do we stand against Him?
- Realize the Enemy (Ephesians 6:12)
- Stand in the Strength of the Lord (Ephesians 6:10)
- Take Up the Lord’s Armor (Ephesians 6:11, 13-17)
- Pray at All Times in the Spirit (Ephesians 6:18-20)
- Conviction This Is NOT a Losing Battle (Revelation 20:6-10)
Which Kingdom? – To which kingdom do you belong? The Kingdom of Darkness or the Kingdom of the Beloved Son? (Colossians 1:13-14)
Colossians 1:13-14 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: (14) In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.